Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just Another Sunday...


So, since today was Sean's first real day off in about three weeks because of the holiday season we thought we would do something fun together. :) Of course I let him pick what we'd do since he's the sweetheart who's been working so hard. He chose to put some of our movie gift cards that we received as Christmas presents to good use, and the movie he picked was Avatar. This really did not come as a surprise to me because I know he has been dying to see it since before it came out. It was a take it or leave movie for me...or so I thought! We ended up going to Century 20 at Oakridge Mall with Ryan (Sean's brother) and Marc (my father-in-law) while Cheryl (my mother-in-law) stayed home to hang out with Josh. There was no way he was coming to see this movie. He literally sprints out of the TV room when a preview come on!

Haha. I have to say....the move was AWESOME! I really surprised myself for liking the movie as much as I do, but it was just so impressive! First of all, it's in 3D so that gives it some extra cool points right there. LOL. Then the story line was just amazing. To be honest I expected in to be very cheesy and predictable but it blew me away. It was a great love story. :) The planet of Pandora was breathtaking! I'm still imagining what it would be like if I could go and visit. The imagery just made you want to jump through the screen
and swim in the rivers or travel all throughout the beautiful forrest. AMAZING. I can now say that I am a true fan of CGI. I've also learned that my husband might now a little more about movies than I give him credit for, so maybe he won't have to pull me so hard to get me to go to the next one with him. :)


Anywho, that's really all I did today apart from laundry, cooking, and cleaning. But I am getting excited, REALLY EXCITED for my favorite part of Sundays! My beloved Kardashian clan has their delicious show on tonight! And not just a half hour like normal, but a whole sinfully unrestrained hour of extraordinary. Mmmmm. I love it lots! Can't wait to see what goes down tonight!
Oh...and everybody knows that Kimmie is totally my favorite Kardashian so I always like to see what she's up to by reading her blog. If any of you are interested then here's the link: Kim Kardashian's Blog.

No comments: